The National Men's Ministry is a sanctioned ministry of the Church of God (Seventh Day) seeking to empower and foster holistic spirit-centered relationships between men of all ages within the conference. Below details some aspects of this ministry and how you can get involved.
- To minister to men targeting issues affecting the whole man.
- To help men improve and develop themselves as husbands, fathers, role models.
- To help men become effective members of society and to realise thier full potential.
- To encourage a sense of brotherhood through an environment and encourages openness, honesty and trust.
- To mentor men of different backgrounds and stages of life experience.
Byron McleanAssistant Leader
Janhoi KellyTeam Member
Oswald JohnTeam Member
There are no upcoming events at present.